You’re invited to attend the Shelter Tas AGM!
We will be holding the Shelter Tas AGM on Friday 25th November from 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm. Join us at the Salamanca Inn, where we will welcome two guest speakers:
- The Hon Guy Barnett MP, Minister for Housing, will speak about affordable housing and homelessness responses in Tasmania
- Professor Peter Phibbs will discuss his research project ‘Monitoring the Impact of Short Term Rentals on Tasmanian Housing Markets’, and the latest findings for regional Tasmania.
There will be light refreshments available after the meeting. Please RSVP by Friday 19th November 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Shelter Tas office on 6224 5488.
Location and Parking
Salamanca Inn is located at 10 Gladstone St, Hobart
- Gladstone St, Kirksway Pl, Montpelier Retreat – on-street meter parking. Some spaces have 2-hour limit until 6pm, fees apply.
- Salamanca Pl – on-street voucher parking. 2-hour limit until 6pm, fees apply.
- Salamanca Square – Lower ground level voucher parking. 3-hour limit until 6:30pm and closes at 8pm, fees apply.
Level access to Salamanca Inn to the tight of the main entrance, through the hotel carpark.
There is a 1-hour disability parking space on Gladstone St, opposite Salamanca Inn.
2022 Annual Report and AGM Documents
Click the following links to access meeting documents:
If you would like to join the Shelter Tas Policy Committee (SPC) and support the development of policy positions that reflect Shelter Tas’ objectives in relation to housing, homelessness, sector needs and service system matters – please complete an SPC Nomination Form and return it to Shelter Tas by Friday 18th November 2022.