Looking for emergency accommodation?

Housing Connect is the one-stop shop for all your housing and support needs and provides one assessment for everything from emergency accommodation to a long-term home.

Housing Connect can help you with:

  • applying for social housing
  • support and advice with your private rental, including bond and rent arrears
  • finding a bed for the night
  • support and advice on how to stay in your home
  • seeking assistance following family violence
  • information and advice on your housing options.

For more information on Housing Connect, see the Housing Connect website, and for assistance, call 1800 800 588 24 hours.

If you are trying to contact a specific organisation, the contact details for emergency accommodation providers across the State are listed on the following pages:



North West