Light Up Tasmania Purple for Homelessness Week
Mon 1 August 2022 - Sun 7 August 2022
Let’s light up Tasmania purple to raise awareness during Homelessness Week!
This year, Homelessness Week includes a wide range of activities and events, including purple lights – the colour of homelessness awareness – for the first time. Keep a look out around Hobart, Launceston, Devonport and Ulverstone, as public buildings and landmarks will be illuminated purple all week to give visibility to this critical issue.
Some locations include:
- Hobart – Franklin Square and wharf area
- Launceston – Seaport Bridge, Town Hall
- Ulverstone – Leven Bridge
- Devonport – paranaple convention centre
- New Norfolk – Tynwald Park
- Bellerive – Wintringham balcony.