Centrelink and Housing Changes-Shelter Tas WDP Online Peer Support Session #1
Centrelink and Housing, Payments and Rent Setting, Q&A Presented by:
Rachael Andrews (Housing, Disability and Community Services)
Sue Brooke (Centrelink Outreach officer)
Our presenters have provided a number of resources which are available for your reference.
The following documents from Centrelink:
- How we’re helping people affected by COVID-19 – Easy Read
- COVID 19 – Information for Disability Support Pension customers thinking about Job seeker payments
- COVID-19 – Information for Carer Payment customers thinking about JobSeeker Payment.
- COVID-19 – If you already get a payment from us
- COVID-19 – How to Claim
- CL Phone us
- MyGov App Brochure
And from the Housing, Disability and Community Services, Department of Communities:
- COVID-19 fact Sheet for tenants
- COVID-19 – residential tenancy changes for Head leases with DoH
- The best places to find information on line is at:
This session is for funded Housing and Specialist Homelessness Services. Participation is free.